Special bulk pricing for ASCLA’s webcast tutorial (AccessAbility Academy: Positive Interactions: Making the Library a Welcoming and Empowering Place for People with Disabilities) is now available. Due to popular demand, ASCLA is now offering bulk pricing for Academic Library Systems, Large Public Libraries (more than 10 staff), Library Cooperatives, and State Library Agencies:
• 1-4 libraries ‐ $500 per library.
• 5-9 libraries ‐ $300 per library.
• 10‐25 libraries ‐ $200 per library.
• 26‐50 libraries ‐ $100 per library.
• 51‐100 libraries ‐ $75 per library.
• 101+ libraries ‐ $50 per library.
Bulk pricing requires a single payment and includes all members of the library’s staff. Bulk pricing provides 12 months of access.
• Positive Interactions is a recorded webcast the participant views on his/her computer any time of the day or night.
• A library can also choose to view the Positive Inter actions webcast with the participants together in a meeting/training room
To purchase Positive Interactions at the bulk rate, please call 800-545-2433, extension 5, or email: email@example.com, and ask for the special bulk pricing rate for ASCLA’s AccessAbility Academy: Positive Interactions: Making the Library a Welcoming and Empowering Place for People with Disabilities.
For more information about this webcast, please go here: http://www.ala.org/ascla/accessibility-academy.