Why spend your summer trapped at your desk when you could come to ALA’s Annual Conference in Chicago?
We’ve got an awesome program and pre-conference lineup in store for this event where you can acquire new information and develop skills immediately applicable to your daily work.
Mark your calendars!: Conference registration opens January 2, 2009. Click on the names event titles below for complete descriptions, and keep an eye on the ASCLA blog for updates.
Pre-conferences and other ticketed events:
- Be My Guest: Customer Service from the Best
- After the Grant Runs Out: Funding Collaborative Digitization (sponsored by ICAN)
- LSSPS Annual Dinner (LSSPS)
(included in conference registration fees)
- Moving Mountains: Latest Trends in the Physical Delivery of Library Materials
- Impact and Future Directions of LSTA
- Library as Experience: Trends and Development
- Nurturing Innovation Through Collaboration
- Large Print for All: Bigger is Better
- Multiple Intelligences @ Your Library: A Tool for Better Services
- Libraries and Hospice: Developing a Vital Community Partnership