The Routledge/Taylor & Francis peer-reviewed journal Resource Sharing & Information Networks is now accepting articles for Fall 2009 publication. Of particular interest are articles regarding interlibrary loan, unmediated borrowing, cooperative collection development, shared virtual library services, digitization projects and other multi-library collaborative efforts including the following topics:
- Administration and Leadership of Networks, Cooperatives, and Consortia
- Resource Sharing
- Electronic Resource Management Systems
- Training and Continuing Education
- New Academic/Industry Roles & Economics
- Cooperative Purchasing
- New International Roles for Consortia
- New Publisher Roles
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit on or before June 24, 2009. All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis. For instructions for authors and further details on the journal and submission procedures please visit: www.informaworld.com/WRSI.
Please send all submissions and questions to the editor Dr. Barbara J. Stites at email@example.com.