Did you attend a program or preconference in Chicago hosted by ASCLA? If so, we want to hear from you!
To help us prepare for 2014 programs and other upcoming professional development offerings, we’d appreciate your feedback on your 2013 programming experiences. Please take a moment to complete an evaluation for each ASCLA program you attended.
Use the specified links below for each program; in other words, once you’ve completed one evaluation, come back and use a different link to access the evaluation for another program. It’s the only way you’ll be able to use the evaluation form multiple times.
- President’s Program: Storytelling Mojo: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13storytellingmojo
- Boomers to Seniors: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13boomers2seniors
- Do Those Evaluation Statistics Mean Anything: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13evaluationstatistics
- Arts and School Libraries Inside: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13schoollibraries
- Easy and Affordable Accessibility: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13accessibility
- Beyond Brainstorming: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13brainstorming
- Discovery to Delivery: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13discovery2delivery
- Servant Leadership at Your Library: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13servantleadership
- Ports in a Storm: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13portsinstorm