The kitchen table…a place of nourishment and a place to share, challenge and explore the things that matter to us most. The ALA Public Programs Office and the
Office for Diversity, Literacy & Outreach Services are hosting a series of talks this Midwinter on accessibility for people with disabilities. If you are interested in participating, please take a moment to sign up for a time.
The Kitchen Table Conversations are open to all conference-goers, regardless of membership status, and will be held at the following times. All gatherings will take place in GWCC room B317.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 23, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 23, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 23, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Feature Image: Table Conversations by Long Mal