We hope you enjoyed ASCLA’s programs and preconferences at the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago! To help us prepare for 2014 programs and other upcoming professional development offerings, we’d appreciate your feedback on your 2013 experiences 2013.
Please take a moment to complete an evaluation for each ASCLA program you attended. Use the specified links below for each program; in other words, once you’ve completed one evaluation, come back and use a different link to access the evaluation for another program. It’s the only way you’ll be able to use the evaluation form multiple times.
- President’s Program: Storytelling Mojo: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13storytellingmojo
- Boomers to Seniors: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13boomers2seniors
- Do Those Evaluation Statistics Mean Anything: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13evaluationstatistics
- Arts and School Libraries Inside: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13schoollibraries
- Easy and Affordable Accessibility: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13accessibility
- Beyond Brainstorming: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programascla13brainstorming
- Discovery to Delivery: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13discovery2delivery
- Servant Leadership at Your Library: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13servantleadership
- Ports in a Storm: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/preconascla13portsinstorm
Oh, and if you joined us for a program but you’re not an ASCLA member, please consider joining us! We are a small, mighty and innovative division of ALA with diverse areas of interest across the library profession. Learn more about the division and ASCLA membership!